- Support or opposition to the Palestinian participation in the peace conference that will be held at the end of the month.
- Agree or disagree: The time and atmosphere are good to hold a peace conference on the Middle East.
- Agree or disagree: The conference will succeed in the achievement of progress in the peace process reaching a final solution to the Palestinian problem.
- Who is the greatest beneficiary from holding this conference?
- The main final status issue that should be resolved as soon as possible.
- Support or opposition to a referendum for any agreement reached in the peace conference.
- Support or opposition to Abu-Mazen's decision to appoint Abu-Ala'a as the chief negotiator.
- Support for potential bases to a solution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- Support for potential solutions to the Palestinian refugee issue.
- Support for potential solutions to the issue of Jerusalem.
- Support or opposition to a peace settlement with Israel.
- Should Hamas maintain its position on the elimination of the state of Israel?